You shouldn't have to be a financial expert to know how much of your savings are invested in unsustainable and morally problematic companies.
Gun Free Funds enables you to find out if your money, in the form of individual mutual fund investments or an employer-provided 401(k), is being used to finance makers of assault rifles, handguns, shotguns, and other kinds of civilian firearms and ammunition, and to find alternative options that avoid gun investments.
We can help build a more peaceful world by reducing the power of those who profit from violence. Investors have the power to cut ties with the corporations that make and sell the tools of gun violence, and to reinvest in ethical companies that support our communities and protect our planet.
For over two decades, As You Sow has promoted aligning investing with values. As part of our Invest Your Values program, we've created a series of tools that provide free information helping people align their investments with their values.
- Look up mutual funds using up-to-date Morningstar data
- We analyze your investments for gun manufacturer and retailer stocks
- See each fund's gun investments grade
- Learn how to make a change and invest gun free
- Push your employer to provide gun free 401(k) options